Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Blog 1

 Today, we're in Thondamutur for my grandma's surgery.

Ondometer? Handakuten?? Thanjavur??? WHAT IS ALL THIS?! ,':-0

My mom had gone to the hospital to check if my grandma could be in the hospital for surgery, so it was only me and my dad. We both went to Annapoorna to eat, and I got a sandwich there :-)P We then went to get our dinner.

My mom called to say that my grandma wasn't admitted. The hospital was very rough, and going back home was twice as much rough. She had to wait hours to go to the ambulance to go back home. I pitied her a lot.

I logged into AJC, and I'm... popular I guess?

I gave this lucky jammer an autograph! :-D

So anyways, I went to the Pillow Room and it was unusually empty X-( peachplumm (the jammer above) treated me like a queen while I talked and chatted with my buddy 4notic and acquaintance Constance404.

My mom had finally came back home, and now she's curled up right next to me, as I type this blog and make a GIF (where we stay is rough, all 3 of us had to stay in ONE bed) :-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go to the main blogs

We are finally out of Tamil Nadu!! :-D Now pls go to my main blog