Today I woke up, and got ready to go to a temple (it's my parents' 22nd wedding anniversary :-)P ) We went there and prayed 'n such. There was another couple who was coming there to celebrate as well (it was their 26th wedding anniversary!!). We chatted with them. I later made a mistake by unintentionally making fun of a couple, and I regretted it (luckily it was quiet, so if they fighted with me I would've turned into a murderer X-P). I wanted to have another persona: Pavallan, a tech-loving kid who wears makeup and carries pepper spray.
Later, we went home and I logged on AJC. There was this zombie-roleplaying jammer, Bielvasa or something, and another jammer roleplaying as Freddy Fazbear (as I type the name, I fear that readers will think & or call me an iPad kid and or a brainrot bozo. That's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 2024! >:-( ), and they saved us X-D
Later, people were talking about how adults mostly play AJC. I told a jammer that it's not true (without telling my generation, in the fear that I will be teased, portrayed as bad, and ignored <:"-( ), and they said that most kids play brainrot games. I said "most kids?" and then "idc at this point", even thought I DID care. So now I'm worried how I can tell the truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment