Saturday, August 29, 2026

Blog 3 & 4

 Yesterday, I woke up and stood in the sun to go outside with my dad. My dad didn't let me bring my bag, so I pleaded. My dad was very disagreeable, so I had a rough day. And plus, this was the day when I, mom, and dad would've gone to our favorite hotel, Legends Inn. We would've gone, but plans changed :-( Then, we went to the bank. At a restaurant, we had bought a plastic water bottle and kept it in our car. There was another bottle looking EXACTLY the same, but in a chair. I asked my dad if this was ours, and he said yes. So then we took it, and I guess I'm a water bottle thirudhuran (thief in Tamil)?? <:-I

Then, we went to the mall, and we did nothing X-P However, there were these cute children younger than me, probably siblings, who were playing together, going up elevators together, and pretty much doing everything together :-)

Then, to get dinner, we went to the same restaraunt. and there was this kind old man who was writing names in a graffitti-style way :-1 He drew my name, too! It was cool :-)

Apparently, he has a YouTube channel, so here's some art I would like to show to him:

Did I ruin it by making it a GIF?? <:-( (the black and pink object
my character has is a phone)

So then, I got a headache because:

1: I woke up and the first thing I did was stand DIRECTLY in the sun

2: My dad was very unpleasant to be with at first

3: uhhhhhhhhh idk X-P

So then I went home with a headache :-I

TODAY, 8/29(or 30)/2026:

I woke up, and me and my dad went to Annapoorna. My dad and me then went to a hypermarket, where I tried to buy good perfumes, and he disagreed. The perfume had nothing to be disliked, too...

I also tried pannacotta. Very tasty :-)P

So then I logged on AJC. Caio2coolaqua was there, and they had a dillemma over AJ animals. I guess that's their karma from ignoring me >;-)

So then octavi99 came over. They saw my website :-)

And then they told my age (I've got until December 21 until I'm a valid Redditor) to the pillow room. "neko you are" "very very not old"

I panicked and wrote an emergency blog... However, I relogged back in after som,e================================================================

WHOOPS :-0

I relogged back in AJC, and everything was ok. People were chatting with me, buzzjunkd came over, and the world felt peaceful again :-) Now I have GOT to sleep, it's getting 1:20 X-I

Byebyebyebye!! :-)

And if octavi99 is reading this:

I beg you, please don't expose me X-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go to the main blogs

We are finally out of Tamil Nadu!! :-D Now pls go to my main blog