Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Blog 10, idk where we are

 Today's post and yesterday's events have a LOT of contrast.

Yesterday, I woke up early. I tried to sleep, but my dad (who is a curse) woke me up and disturbed my sleep. I ended up half-sleepy and woke a hour later.

My mom went to the bank for my grandma. The person there was very entitled and mean, so my mom thittu-fied (scolded, in Tamil. The "-fied" part is English) her. We went to another bank, and the staff were very helpful.

Later, we went to my mom's and dad's college (SNMV), where they also met for the first time (during the millennium). It was great for them to get back all the memories, but I was very jealous. I wished I was a kid/college kid in the 2000's (obvs, born in 1993 (kid)\ or 1983 (college kid)), and I even cried a bit X-P

We went back home, and I played AJC. There were a bunch of wolves who had sun-costume hats on X-D

Including m0zzy and 4notic, my buddies :-) So then lilstar (A.K.A yatchy), NOW lilcruiselilstar or so, was singing random songs.

I had a fun time back then.

But today is a curse to be here.

I woke up, and I woke up with a great mood. "Finally, we can go back to Bangalore!! :-D". Little did I know that later in the day, I would be practically ready to commit suicide.

Along the way, my dad decided to stay in Tamil Nadu for a little bit longer. He, at first, tried to get a room at Istay or Legends Inn (my blessing that god gave for us to keep our sanity for a bit longer), but then he couldn't get one. "Glad that my dad (who is the worst) couldn't get a room, so now we can finally go to our home!", I thought.

Nope.

He found this crappy "building" that people called a "house" at ISHA stays or smth. Me and my mom hated it, but he forced us to go into it and live in it for 2 days. 2 miserable days.

My mom was hiding her frustration perfectly well until I met her in a room. I wasn't frustrated, but I was (and AM) sad. I'm typing this blog as I cry now. If only my mom divorced my so-called "dad"...


EDIT: My mom consoled me as I cried waterfalls, telling me that the people who died at the flood in Nepal were unluckier. I thought differently: the flood seemed more-or-less like being in a depressive house, forced in by this dad I despise.

I talked to my brother, who said "It's just 2 days, don't worry!! When I was a kid, Tamil Nadu was GREAT :-1". The 2 days seem like one of them will involve me in therapy, and Tamil Nadu is practically my trauma:

When I was 8, a lot of my dad's family members died, so we had to go to a LOT of funerals. Also, in one of the times we went, when my dad's brother died, there was this huge fight because the family didn't know what to do then. Being 8, I sobbed as I ran up the terrace stairs to...

Guess what I was going to do:

A: Commit suicide (bleh X-P )

B: Write in my diary ("Dear diary... My birth is a curse. Get me out of here. -Dev (,>n<,)")

C: Jump from terrace-to-terrace, eventually reaching Bangalore (Idk how, but never underestimate a feminine 8yr old boy with thick bangs!!! :-)P )

D: Play on my Nintendo Switch to relieve my stress (SUPER MARIO BROS. DELUXE OR SUPER MARIO MAKER 2!!!)

or E: All of the above? (Idk how, but again, never underestimate a feminine 8yr old boy with thick bangs!!! X-D )

The answer is... 

...

...

...

D!!


My brother found me later, and I told all about what happened. Another boy came along too, to comfort me. I think my mom even came up as well :-)


But anyways, Tamil Nadu was great for my big bro but NOT for me, so he didn't quite understand. Neither did my dad.  


But typing this in my blog has cured my depression a bit. I'll still cry, though.

This is my "I'll get through this and smile my way outta here" face:

:'-)

EDIT: I cheered up a bit, so no crying (I guess?)! BUT I hate the place rn >:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go to the main blogs

We are finally out of Tamil Nadu!! :-D Now pls go to my main blog