Yesterday, I got better from the whole crappy house incident. We moved to another (neater) room :-)
We decided to go to Fun City Mall (or smth). We have never left a mall so fastly X-P
There was almost NOTHING. Only some college kids were there. I felt bad for them. They must have had a boring childhood. This mall must be a blast for them, then :-)P
We later ate and went to Selvasingh stores or smth. This store is my childhood :-) I remember stepping up the swirly-stairs to get a Chotta Bheem flying toy (the toy had a propeller on top of Chotta Bheem's head). Idk where it is now, but I sure miss it. I wish I could get another one :'-)
| Chotta Bheem, Chotta Bheem, Chotta Bheem, Chotta Bheem~~ Bheem, Bheem, Bheem, Chotta Bheem, Chotta Bheem~~ :-) |
huhuhuhuhuhuhuh idk
We went there to get another bottle (The bottle before the bottle before the bottle now was a Coral Pink Thermos. I had it when I was a kindergartener (5 1/2) in 2019. The bottle was lost on 9/15 (or 14)/2024. It symbolizes the great times I had then, so I miss it a lot :'-( ). The bottle I have (left in Bangalore), is broken and leaks a lot, so we went there. There was nothing like the bottle, so now we have to order it online :-P
| THIS bottle (THERMOS funtainer bottle, Coral Pink) was the bottle I was attached to without me even knowing it. I cried when I lost it <X'''-( |
So today, we went to my most-hated family temple (my dad's). There are possesed people there, "possesed by god" my foot X-( more like evil spirits!!
Luckily, we went quick and fast. Then, we decided to take a rest in our (better) room, so now I'm typing this :-)
Yesterday, we watched Dhamaal 4! Very funneh Hindi movie :-)
Today, I learned where that annoying "FAHH" SFX came from. It came from a live streamer (Taileons). How predictable :-I
It would be great if I could tell them that the SFX is getting used in movies as well!!
I played AJC today, Nothing much, a jammer helped me with getting membership on AJPW and I complimented a jammer's Phantom outfit :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment