Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Blog 6 (or 7? 8?? idk)

 Okie so:

idk what happened yesterday, but today:

My grandma's surgery ended. She's good now!!! YIPIE :-D I was left at the room then, and I was b o r e d >:-/ I experimented with my NIVEA Watermelon tinted lip balm. You can actually put it on your face cheeks as well. Even better if the lip balm has a glossy finish :-3

I played AJC. There was this jammer (ruipoopie) who was denying they were bald (ofc it was just roleplay :-)P ), putting on wacky wigs and hats X-D Then, purplewolf2006 or something came on, and they were talking about emo Microsoft Sam. I never knew there was a whole fandom for these TTSes :-0 I wonder how they think of Jiroo, Dong1dong1, and Mary in Space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go to the main blogs

We are finally out of Tamil Nadu!! :-D Now pls go to my main blog