Ok, so:
I played Girls' Fashion Shoot, a Style Savvy-related game. You play as a girl who signs up for being a model in the magazine "Rising Star". There's not much clothing items, but it's worth it. It's also very kawaii, so it woke my inner 6 year old (Young Dev loved kawaii stuff!!)
We then went to Annapoorna (restaurant) to eat. Idk what happened then X-P
So then we went back home, and I played Cartoon Network Racing for no reason. After that, I played AJC and went to the Pillow Room. There was a jammer who was new to the game, and I traded them green headphones and a lucky green flying scarf. They loved it :-)
After that, peachplumm came on, and she was hosting a fashion show!! I joined, naturally. There were various themes, and car959, a buddy of the host, made a little drama on their non-bubblechatted account. Everything turned out fine at the end. peachplumm evicted many jammers, and I was evicted too. I seemed chill on the monitor (I was irl too), but inside my brain, I was punching peachplumm a LOT. I didn't take the eviction well. If she reads this, I have one sentence:
"Well, now you know :-)P"
So then, I rushed upstairs, where peachplumm put 2 sofas as another voting place for who's place gets to be kept ('n such. Basically a mini-version of the main game), but then she said the rules are long gone. This was the point I started to throw her down a cliff in my head X-P But then I started spectating and making up my own outfits. There was this other player, Woolfy(something), who liked that I loved pink. In fact, peachplumm did too!! :-D
So then car959 came and made up another round (This time, whoever did better won). The theme was "School bully". I lost hope, but car959 cheered me on. Non-member life is hard <:-( Then, peachplumm won! We cheered for her. car959 said I tried great :-) They promised to give me a den beta tomorrow, when they'd get their account back.
car959 talked a little bit about how they wanted to meet the 3 of us irl. It wasn't for real, don't worry :-)
At the end, I had to go. It was late for me or something. Woolfy(something) buddied me.
Sooooo nothing much happened today :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment