I heard a knock from the door. It was my dad! He had gone out to smoke (Smoking causes cancer, smoking kills).
Later, I texted my mom. me and my dad went to Annapoorna. Later, my mom came, and we all went to a supermarket called "Pazhamudhir" (pronounced Palramudhir or smth) to get stuff. I saw the Baby Lips lip balm I had always wanted! One dream of mine came true!! :-D
Buuut we couldn't buy it in front of my dad. Later in the day, me and my mom went to buy it.
Later, I played AJC. car959 had got their account back, so then they gave me a den beta (venus plant!) :-D
They even announced they'd be hosting another fashion show! YIPIE
Buuut I couldn't go there, it was getting late. So the Fab Cat car promised was gone X-P
Later, I went to the Pillow Room. octavi99 was there, but it was late, so then I closed the game and went to sleep 3-)
No comments:
Post a Comment